Unsolicited Commercial E-mail (Anti-Spam) Policy
Internet user privacy is of paramount importance to temptt.in and our customers. We support the protection of client and consumer`s privacy rights as a fundamental element of our business. Since personal privacy integrity is at the very core of our business, our success depends on our ability to maintain the trust of the people viewing our products. To this end, we have two overriding policies:
A. Message Recipient Policy
Before clients can receive temptt.in's messages, advertising or promotions, client must have agreed to receive such messages. Any recipient may request at any time to be removed from our list, and we will comply with that request. In addition, we will thoroughly investigate any allegations made by recipients relating to unsolicited messages.
B. Policy against advertising our website using unsolicited email messages
We require that all e-mails promoting temptt.in or its products are sent only to clients who have agreed to receive such messages. We prohibit any advertising of our brand and Web site using unsolicited email messages. Not complying with this policy will cause partnership termination and/or affiliate account termination.
If you feel you`ve been sent unsolicited emails promoting our brand or website and would like to register a complaint, please email our abuse department (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will immediately investigate all allegations made related to unsolicited messages.
C. Your email address is safe with us.
We never sell or share your email addresses with other companies.
D. Definition of Spam
Spam is unsolicited email sent in bulk. Any promotion, information or solicitation that is sent to a person via e-mail without their prior consent, where there is no pre-existing relationship between the sender and the recipient, is spam.
E. Examples of Spam
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
- Any e-mail message that is sent to a recipient who had previously signed up to receive newsletters, product information or any other type of bulk email but later opted-out by indicating to the sender that they did not want to receive additional email, then that email is spam.
- Any e-mail message that is sent to recipients that have had no prior association with the organization or did not agree to be e-mailed by the organization is spam.
- Any e-mail message that is sent to a recipient without a way for a person to opt-out or request that future mailings not be sent to them, is spam.
- Any email message that does not have a valid email address in the From Line is spam.
- Any email message that contains any false or misleading information in the header, subject line or message itself is spam.
- Any email message that promotes an adult web site is spam, unless the recipient has specifically requested information from that web site.
- Any message that is sent to e-mail addresses that have been harvested off of web sites, newsgroups, or other areas of the Internet is spam.